As you can read in our Vaccine Policy below – We DO NOT accept families that do not plan to fully vaccinate with all the required vaccines (flu, hpv and Hep A are not required but highly recommended).
Please be advised that delaying or “breaking up” vaccines goes against expert recommendations and can put your child at risk for serious illness.
Finally, if you should choose not to vaccinate your child we ask that you find another physician who shares your philosophy of medicine.
Click below for more information about each topic
- We firmly believe in the effectiveness of vaccines to prevent serious illness and to save lives.
- We firmly believe in the safety of vaccines.
- We firmly believe that all children and young adults should receive all of the recommended vaccines according to the schedule published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, American Academy of Pediatrics and State of Florida.
- We firmly believe, based on all available literature, evidence and current studies, that vaccines DO NOT cause autism or other developmental disabilities.
- We firmly believe that vaccinating children and young adults may be the single most important health-promoting intervention we perform as health care providers, and that you perform as parents/caregivers. The recommended vaccines and their schedule given are the results of years and years of scientific study and data gathering on millions of children by thousands of our brightest scientists and physicians.
Our priority is the health and well being of our patients. We feel strongly that vaccinating children on schedule with currently available vaccines is absolutely the right thing to do for infants, children and young adults.